Rooms display replacement

Created by Eero Minkkinen, Modified on Wed, 15 Nov, 2023 at 10:14 AM by Eero Minkkinen

If the display is bought and owned by the customer, please contact Elcare
and follow the instructions. The receipt is needed in order to create a ticket. They will send a new device.

If the display is broken and leased from Systam. please contact Systam and provide the serial number of the device.

We contact the manufacturer and give an instructions to the customer where to send the broken display. The new display is send to the customer. We provide the instructions how to setup the new display.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article